Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Crappy Weekend! PART1

My weekend started on Friday. We were supposed to go camping with the cub scouts, but we never made it up to Julian. I packed all day, cooked giant muffins, went shopping for two days prier, had the tent gear stacked by the front door, and when Jonathan got home we stuffed our car with it all. I won't go in to it all, but we ran into some major hick-ups. Now with disappointed children on my hands I had to figure out how to make every one happy. We had to undo everything I did that day. I couldn't hit the rewind button either.

So after Jonathan and I unpacked the car we decided to have a camp out in the backyard. He set up the tent and I made the smores. This was the quiet before the storm. The rest is to be continued.......
Here are a few pictures of the tent making:
PS: Daddy knew Kaitlyn would have to have a pink sleeping bag so he went and bought it all by himself. I'm so proud of him!

FYI smores on a gas stove taste a little funny!

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Awesome pictures. I hope the kids had as much fun as they looked like they were having. I, on the other hand, was tired. Love ya!

Jenn Grigoryev (jenn of all trades) said...

i'm ready to read part 2. i have to know how this ends!!