Friday, September 28, 2007

Crappy Weekend! PART2

OK, I know it's been a week or so, but I just wasn't ready to write this until now. Previously I told you all about our camping trip gone bad. Now I will get to the real reason I labeled this a crappy weekend.
My Grandmother passed away on Sunday in the early morning. I didn't find out until that evening because my family thought we had gone on our camping trip and figured we weren't home yet. So sad! Come to find out, later, my Mother could have used my help. I wish I would have been there for her. My Grandma was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer in June. She was 90 years old! For her 90th Birthday party we all went to Yosemite National Park. Grandma has always been very active with busy schedule. At Yosemite she walked to the bottom of the falls and skipped to the tune of the yellow brick road with my Mom and my Aunt on either side. My Grandmother was an amazing women. She loved the Lord with her whole life, serving Him and loving her church! She will be missed greatly! Here are some pictures from her Birthday party in May.



My Grandmother Virginia Clerx

All The Grandkids!

All The Great Grandchildren!

All The Children!

No comments: