Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Pay back!

Let me just say pay back's a bitch!
Okay, so I deserve it. I jacked with my friends myspace and so I got hacked. This is the funny stuff I took off of my myspace and had to post it because he put so much work into it. Okay, that's not true. It's because poop is funny!



:It's times like these that make me want to poop.
I love poop. It's the best. You have got to come over some time and we can talk about poop

I started pooping when I was very young. I've been a pooper ever since. I love it. Poop is the best ever. Message me if you want to talk about poop.

I also really love poop.



I love all kinds of poop. Cat poop, dog poop, monkey poop, fish poop, bird poop, camel poop, emu poop, tiger poop, elephant poop, and even people poop. If it's poop, I like it.



I like songs about poop.

I like shows about poop

I like books you can read while pooping.

Mr Hankey the Christmas Poo. I want to be like that turd one day.



I would like to meet a giant talking piece of poop


Occupation: Pooper

5 comments:

Jenn Grigoryev (jenn of all trades) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn Grigoryev (jenn of all trades) said...

look up "one day" by michel gondry on myspace videos. poopy fun.

Jonathan said...

Pooooooooooooooooooooop! It's what's for breakfast!

Raven.Silverblade said...

racist, nazi poop is funny! I liked the part in the restaurant when he wipes poop on the lady next to him. I am trying to post it on myspace.

Jenn Grigoryev (jenn of all trades) said...

i like how he calls him papa. so disgusting!